Special Announcement U9-U10 Teams
U9-U10 Summer 2019 Heat Team Formations
- Girls: 6PM-7PM on Monday, January 14, 2019
- Boys: 7PM-8PM on Monday, January 14, 2019
- Location: IGH Armory Gym, 8076 Babcock Trail, IGH
- All U9 and U10 players who are interested in playing in summer 2019 should attend team formations (even if you attended team formations in the summer of 2018).
- Sign up here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/170294
SPRING/SUMMER 2019 COMPETITIVE SOCCER
Click HERE to register for our Spring/Summer 2019 Season.
IGH HEAT soccer offers Spring/Summer competitive teams for U9-U19.
The Spring/Summer season runs from approximately March through mid-July.
Registration fees are as follows:
- 2009 (U9) & 2008 (U10): $279
- 2007 (U11) & 2006 (U12): $389 ($339 on or before Sept 1)
- 2005+ (U13+): $399 ($349 on or before Sept 1)
Registration fees include: MYSA games, practices, two tournaments including the playoffs/state tournament, regular indoor and outdoor training, referees, field usage, and a $75 fundraising deposit.
Additional fees may include: uniform, additional tournaments as agreed by the team, coaches fees if a paid coach is appointed, and additional indoor and outdoor training.
The chart below shows the average range of fees that you can expect per player. In some instances, these fees could be higher or lower than shown.
Payment Plan Options are Available.
After acceptance of a roster spot, refunds are not provided except in the following cases:
- Season-ending injury. If an injury occurs prior to June 15, a prorated refund may be granted. If an injury occurs after June 15, no refund is given.
- Upon approval of the Board of Directors
A formal request for a registration fee refund must be made to the appropriate gender coordinator.
A registration transaction fee and any incurred MYSA fees will be withheld from all refunds except for refunds in a situation where a player is not placed on a team.
If you are interested in joining Heat please contact:
IGH Heat Registrar, Jon Fredeen at firstname.lastname@example.org
IGH Heat Director of Training & Development, Westley Dayus at email@example.com
IGH Heat Boys Coordinator, Westley Dayus at firstname.lastname@example.org
IGH Heat Girls Coordinator, Dan Boughton at email@example.com