Just a reminder that the following items are not allowed to be worn during Heat soccer practice. If your player arrives at practice in any of the prohibited items below, they will be asked to change or will be required to sit out:
- Shirts that show the upper arm (including tank tops, shirts with spaghetti straps, muscle shirts, or strapless shirts)
- Cut or edited shirts (arms cut off, sides cut out)
- Shirts with offensive or suggestive designs/logo/words
- Baseball caps
- Sunglasses (unless they are prescription glasses and have a head strap)
- Shin guards are a mandatory item that must be worn at every practice and game session; players that do not have shin guards will NOT BE ABLE TO PRACTICE/PLAY.
Thank you for your understanding. Please contact Westley Dayus with questions (email@example.com).